I love the idea of a motorcycle boot. It plays off that grunge, yet cute, vibe that I have tried so hard to accomplish but never actually achieved. I think it might be super cute to pair this with a high wasted, slightly flow-y, skirt with a shirt tucked in. I think the polar opposites of girly and tough could be potentially great.
Les Secrets de la Mode (The Secrets of Fashion) is a place where fashion lovers can come to see cute ensembles, individual items, shoes, bags, jewelry and even great shops/websites that can quench one's thirst for fashion! I'll post what I think about outfits, trends, looks, etc. Hope you enjoy! Avec amour, Jillian
10 January 2011
These Boots Are Made for Walking
Can I just say that I LOVE the obsession with boots lately? I wear my boots any chance I can get. Though I can't get into the booties. While they're adorable the ones I have look weird with jeans/pants. Maybe they're not meant for colder weather. Anywho, I love taller boots and even the over-the-knee look. I tend to wear mine in brown (since that's what goes with most of my wardrobe). My go to outfit when I'm in a rush is denim, close fitting sweater, full scarf and over the knee boots. So easy to throw on and it looks like you spent some time on it. Here's a kind of boots I've been trying to work into my wardrobe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally agree...love, love, love boots. My go to pair are black, but I'm shopping the sales for a brown pair...something dressy enough to wear with a skirt or dress down with jeans on the weekend. Any thoughts?
ReplyDelete